Enter your search term below
BIG BANG productions
BIG BANG productions are music performances for young audiences that set new quality standards and push the boundaries from its genre.
- Music centred projects: each production has a musical idea as starting point.
- Interactivity: to provide opportunities for a high level of involvement, interactivity is built into the productions as much as possible.
- Multimedia: the artists involved investigate the possibility of integrating multimedia and digital technologies.
- Cross-European collaboration: each production is the result of an artististic consultation process and/or collaboration between the different partners of the BIG BANG network.
- Artistic quality versus entertainment and commercialism: BIG BANG productions are profiled as an alternative to the entertainment focus and commercialism currently present in the music landscape for children.
- Target group: 4-12 years old.